ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (IMPOTENCE)
Erectile dysfunction (impotence) is the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex. Having erection trouble from time to time isn’t necessarily a cause for concern.
Erectile dysfunction (impotence) is an ongoing issue, however, it can cause stress, affect your self-confidence and contribute to relationship problems. Problems getting or keeping an erection can also be a sign of an underlying health condition that needs treatment and a risk factor for heart disease.
Erectile dysfunction (impotence) can also be linked to other conditions common in men with diabetes, such as high blood pressure and heart disease. Erectile dysfunction (impotence) might occur earlier in men with diabetes than in men without the disease. Difficulty maintaining an erection might even precede the diabetes diagnosis.
Having erectile dysfunction (impotence) can be a real challenge. It can leave you and your partner feeling frustrated and discouraged. Take steps to cope with erectile dysfunction — and get your sex life back on track.
Causes of Erectile dysfunction (impotence)
Male sexual arousal is a complex process that involves the brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles and blood vessels. Erectile dysfunction can result from a problem with any of these. Likewise, stress and mental health concerns can cause or worsen erectile dysfunction.
Sometimes a combination of physical and psychological issues causes erectile dysfunction. For instance, a minor physical condition that slows your sexual response might cause anxiety about maintaining an erection. The resulting anxiety can lead to or worsen erectile dysfunction.
Physical causes of erectile dysfunction (impotence)
In many cases, erectile dysfunction (impotence) is caused by something physical. Common causes include:
- Heart disease
- Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Metabolic syndrome — a condition involving increased blood pressure, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist and high cholesterol
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Certain prescription medications
- Tobacco use
- Peyronie’s disease — development of scar tissue inside the penis
- Alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse
- Sleep disorders
- Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate
- Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord
- Low testosterone
Psychological causes of erectile dysfunction (impotence)
The brain plays a key role in triggering the series of physical events that cause an erection, starting with feelings of sexual excitement. A number of things can interfere with sexual feelings and cause or worsen erectile dysfunction. These include:
- Depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions
- Relationship problems due to stress, poor communication or other concerns
Symptoms of Erectile dysfunction (impotence)
Erectile dysfunction (impotence) symptoms might include persistent:
- Trouble getting an erection
- Trouble keeping an erection
- Reduced sexual desire
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment:
Treatment for ED will depend on the underlying cause. You may need to use a combination of treatments, including medication or talk therapy.
Your doctor may prescribe you synthetic treatment.
LONGRICH PRODUCTS FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION:
- Longrich cordyceps black gingera
- Libao- Longrich Male Fertility Supplement in Cameroon
- Longrich vintage liquor
- Longrich Vitamin C Drink in Cameroon
Erectile dysfunction exercises
Certain exercises can also help with ED.
Kegel exercises are simple movements you can do to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. Here’s how:
- Identify your pelvic floor muscles. To do this, stop peeing midstream. The muscles you use to do this are your pelvic floor muscles.
- Now that you know where these muscles are, contract them for 3 seconds. Then release them.
- Repeat this exercise 10 to 20 times in a row, three times a day.
Erectile dysfunction foods
ED is often related to problems with blood flow. Maintaining your blood vessel health may be beneficial in both preventing and treating ED. This can be achieved through making certain lifestyle choices, such as eating a healthy diet.
Take these simple steps to help reduce your risk of developing ED:
- Focus on eating whole grains, vegetables, and fruits.
- Limit your consumption of red meats, full-fat dairy, and processed sugars.
- Drink alcohol in moderation.
Several specific foods, from cocoa to watermelon, may help with ED. Find out what other foods you may want to add to your grocery cart.
5 thoughts on “Erectile dysfunction in Cameroon”
This article is helpful.
Thank you so much for stopping by
Fascinating information! I cant believe Ive finally found the information Ive been searching for for so long. Thank you!
Thanks so much for stopping by
home remedies cellulitis https://www.rdt.fr/alpfr.html sore neck remedies https://zober.nl/zopnl.html benefits herbal tea