Joy can still be restored in your family with a cry of a baby.
What is Infertility?
Most people will have the strong desire to conceive a child at some point during their lifetime. Understanding what defines normal fertility is crucial to helping a person, or couple, know when it is time to seek help. Most couples (approximately 85%) will achieve pregnancy within one year of trying, with the greatest likelihood of conception occurring during the earlier months. Only an additional 7% of couples will conceive in the second year. As a result, infertility has come to be defined as the inability to conceive within 12 months. This diagnosis is therefore shared by 15% of couples attempting to conceive. We generally recommend seeking the help of a reproductive endocrinologist if conception has not occurred within 12 months. However, there are various scenarios where one may be advised to seek help earlier. These include:
- Infrequent menstrual periods: When a woman has regular menstrual periods, defined as regular cycles occurring every 21 to 35 days, this almost always indicates that she ovulates regularly. Ovulation of the egg occurs approximately 2 weeks before the start of the next period. If a woman has cycles at intervals of greater than 35 days, it may indicate that she is not ovulating an egg predictably, or even at all. Ovulation of the egg is essential for pregnancy. Therefore, we recommend an evaluation if menstrual cycles are infrequent or irregular in a couple attempting pregnancy.
- Female age of 35 years or older: For unclear reasons, egg numbers decrease at a rapid rate as women age. Furthermore, as aging occurs, egg quality, or the likelihood of an egg being genetically normal, decreases. Therefore we recommend a fertility evaluation if a couple has been attempting pregnancy for 6 months or more when the woman is 35 years of age or older.
- A history of pelvic infections or sexually transmitted diseases: Sexually transmitted infections, such as chlamydia or gonorrhea, can cause inflammation and permanent scarring of the fallopian tubes. The presence of open tubes is essential for natural conception, as sperm must traverse the tubes in order to reach and fertilize the ovulated egg. We recommend immediate evaluation for a couple attempting pregnancy when the woman has a prior history of pelvic infection. As part of the fertility evaluation, we will perform an HSG, a test designed to evaluate if the fallopian tubes are open.
- Known uterine fibroids or endometrial polyps: Uterine abnormalities, such as fibroids that indent the endometrial cavity and endometrial polyps, can impair how the endometrium (the lining of the uterus) and embryo interact to lower implantation and pregnancy rates. These abnormalities can also cause irregular bleeding between menstrual cycles. Evaluation should be pursued by 6 months of attempted pregnancy in women with a known history of these abnormalities or a history of bleeding between menstrual cycles. The main approach to correcting or removing these uterine abnormalities is by hysteroscopy, a surgical method by which a narrow scope with a camera is placed within the uterine cavity. Instruments can be introduced through the hysteroscope, allowing the surgeon to remove or correct any anatomic abnormalities.
- Known male factor semen abnormalities: If a male partner has a history of infertility with a prior partner, or if there are abnormalities on his semen analysis, then we advise earlier fertility evaluation, ideally within 6 months of attempting pregnancy.
What is involved in the fertility evaluation?
History and physical examination – First and foremost, your fertility physician will take a very thorough medical and fertility history. Your doctor may ask you many of the following questions: How long have you been trying to get pregnant? How often are you having intercourse? Do you have pain with menstrual periods or intercourse? Have you been pregnant before? What happened with your prior pregnancies? Have you had any sexually transmitted infections or abnormal pap smears? How often do you have menstrual cycles? Do you have any medical problems or prior surgeries? Do you have a family history of medical problems? These and many other questions will help your physician design a specific evaluation and potential treatment for you. In addition to a careful history, a physical evaluation may also be performed.
Transvaginal ultrasound – Ultrasound is an important tool in evaluating the structure of the uterus, tubes, and ovaries. Ultrasound can detect uterine abnormalities such as fibroids and polyps, distal fallopian tube occlusion, and ovarian abnormalities including ovarian cysts. Additionally, transvaginal ultrasound affords the opportunity for your physician to assess the relative number of available eggs. This measurement is called the antral follicle count and may correlate with fertility potential.
Laboratory testing – Depending on the results of the evaluation discussed above, your physician may request specific blood tests. The most common of these tests include measurements of blood levels of certain hormones such as estradiol and FSH, which are related to ovarian function and overall egg numbers; TSH, which assesses thyroid function; and prolactin, a hormone that can affect menstrual function if elevated.
Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) – This test is essential for evaluating fallopian tubal patency, uterine filling defects such as fibroids and polyps, and scarring of the uterine cavity (Asherman syndrome). Many uterine and tubal abnormalities detected by the HSG can be surgically corrected.
Semen analysis – The semen analysis is the main test to evaluate the male partner. There are four parameters analyzed: 1) semen volume – should be at least 1.5 to 2 ml. A smaller amount may suggest a structural or hormonal problem leading to deficient semen production; 2) sperm concentration – normal concentration should be at least 20 million sperm per 1 ml of semen. A lower concentration may lead to a lower chance for conception without treatment; 3) sperm motility or movement – a normal motility should be at least 50%. Less than 50% motility may significantly affect the ability for sperm to fertilize the egg without therapy; and (4) morphology, or shape – there are three parts of the sperm that are analyzed for morphology: the head, midpiece, and tail. Abnormality in any of those regions may indicate abnormal sperm function and compromise the ability of sperm to fertilize the egg. Ideally, using strict morphology criteria, a minimum of 5 – 15% normal forms leads to a better ability for sperm to fertilize the egg. An abnormal semen analysis warrants a further evaluation usually by a reproductive urologist. Your physician will refer you to a reproductive urologist if appropriate.
What are the common causes of infertility?
1) Advancing maternal age: Historically before the latter 20th century, women were conceiving in their teens and twenties, when age-related abnormalities with the egg were not evident. However, in our modern era, women are delaying child birth until their thirties and forties, which has lead to the discovery of the adverse effect of advanced maternal age on egg function. In fact, female age-related infertility is the most common cause of infertility today. For unknown reasons, as women age, egg numbers decrease at a rapid rate. And as aging occurs, egg quality, or the likelihood of an egg being genetically normal, decreases as well. Hence the ability to conceive a normal pregnancy decreases from when a woman is in her early 30s into her 40s. A woman is rarely fertile beyond the age of 45. This applies to the ability to conceive with her eggs, but not with donor eggs.
2) Ovulation disorders: Normal and regular ovulation, or release of a mature egg, is essential for women to conceive naturally. Ovulation often can be detected by keeping a menstrual calendar or using an ovulation predictor kit. There are many disorders that may impact the ability for a woman to ovulate normally. The most common disorders impacting ovulation include polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (from signaling problems in the brain), and ovarian insufficiency (from problems of the ovary). If your cycles are infrequent or irregular, your doctor will examine you and perform the appropriate testing to discover which problem you may have and present the appropriate treatment options.
3) Tubal occlusion (blockage): As discussed previously, a history of sexually transmitted infections including chlamydia, gonorrhea, or pelvic inflammatory disease can predispose a woman to having blocked fallopian tubes. Tubal occlusion is a cause of infertility because an ovulated egg is unable to be fertilized by sperm or to reach the endometrial cavity. If both tubes are blocked, then in vitro fertilization (IVF) is required. If a tube is blocked and filled with fluid (called a hydrosalpinx), then minimally invasive surgery (laparoscopy or hysteroscopy) to either remove the tube or block/separate it from the uterus prior to any fertility treatments is recommended.
4) Uterine fibroids: Fibroids are very common (approximately 40% of women may have them) and the mere presence alone does not necessarily cause infertility. There are three types of fibroids: 1) subserosal, or fibroids that extend more than 50% outside of the uterus; 2) intramural, where the majority of the fibroid is within the muscle of the uterus without any indentation of the uterine cavity; and 3) submucosal, or fibroids the project into the uterine cavity. Submucosal fibroids are the type if fibroid that has clearly been demonstrated to reduce pregnancy rate, roughly by 50%, and removal of which will double pregnancy rate. In some cases, simply removing the submucosal fibroid solves infertility. Often, but not always, submucosal fibroids can cause heavy periods, or bleeding between periods. There is more controversy regarding intramural fibroids, where larger ones may have an impact and may necessitate removal. Subserosal fibroids do not affect pregnancy. Your physician will examine you carefully to determine if you have fibroids and if removal is necessary.
5) Endometrial polyps: Endometrial polyps are finger-like growths in the uterine cavity arising from the lining of the uterus, called the endometrium, These abnormalities are rarely associated with cancer (<1% in a woman before menopause), but polyps are can decrease fertility by up to 50% according to some studies. Removal of polyps by the minimally invasive procedure hysteroscopy is associated with a doubling of pregnancy rate. In some cases, simply removing the polyp solves infertility.
6) Male factors affecting sperm function: Male factor infertility has been associated as a contributing factor causing infertility in 40-50% percent of cases, and as the sole cause for infertility in 15-20% percent of cases. If a semen analysis is found to be abnormal, generally it is first repeated to confirm the abnormality. Once confirmed, the male partner is referred to a reproductive urologist, especially if the abnormality is severe. In some cases, the reproductive urologist can improve semen function by recommending certain lifestyle changes, by hormonal treatments, or by surgery. In most cases however, sperm function may not improve and therefore any attempts at pregnancy may require additional treatments or procedures performed by our clinic. Options include intrauterine insemination (also known as IUI) or IVF with intracytoplasmic sperm injection (also known as ICSI).
A. Intrauterine insemination is a process by which sperm is washed and prepared for placement into the uterine cavity, therefore bypassing the cervix and bringing a higher concentration of motile sperm closer to the tubes and ovulated egg. At least one open tube is required for IUI, and the sperm abnormality cannot be severe otherwise the sperm will not be able to swim to and fertilize the egg.
B. Intracytoplasmic sperm injection is a process by which semen is washed and prepared for direct injection of one sperm into each egg collected during the IVF process. In order to perform ICSI, an egg is held via a small suction pipette, while one sperm is injected into that egg using a very fine glass needle. This process bypasses the normal fertilization process, which may be compromised due to poor sperm function. Your doctor will analyze your semen analysis carefully and help you decide if ICSI is an appropriate treatment for you.
7) Endometriosis: Endometriosis is a condition whereby cells very similar to the ones lining the uterine cavity, or endometrium, are found outside the uterine cavity. It is found in approximately 10-50% of reproductive-aged women and can be associated with infertility as well as pain during intercourse and/or menstrual periods. Endometriosis causes infertility by producing inflammation and scarring, which can result in not only pain but also potentially detrimental effects on egg, sperm or embryo. Endometriosis can only be confirmed by surgery, usually laparoscopy. If endometriosis is found, it can be surgically removed by various methods, and its removal may lead to a decrease in pain as well as improvement in the ability to conceive naturally. Your doctor will determine if you are at risk of having endometriosis based on a careful history, physical exam, and ultrasound.
8) Unexplained/other: Sometimes a full evaluation does not reveal the cause of infertility. This occurs approximately 15% of the time. Thankfully, even when the cause of infertility is not known, various fertility treatments can overcome the unknown road block that was preventing pregnancy and eventually lead to delivery of a healthy baby.
Testimonials of some clients that used our organic products and now have children they call theirs.
LONGRICH FERTILITY SUPPLEMENTS.
Longrich Mengqian-Female fertility product
Longrich Mengqian (female fertility capsules) in Cameroon is mainly formulated with Zaocys Dhumnades, Agkistrodon Halys and Hydrolytic Pearl Powder. Functional experiments have proved that it has the function of improving look (Removing chloasma) and postponing senility.
Functions of Longrich Mengqian (female fertility capsules) in Cameroon
Attain hormonal balance and enjoy the benefits of Longrich Dreamy Beauty Capsules!
* Regulates Hormonal Balance and Metabolism
* Enhances fertility in women
* Promotes healthy skin and hair
* Detoxifies the system
* Effective Anti-aging agents
The unique natural blend provides amino acids, mucopoly saccharides, Vitamin B and an array of minerals which includes calcium, zinc, iron, strontium, copper, selenium, silicon and titanium.
They were refined with green chip technology, which partially activates the human bio-energy field and produces far-infrared emission resulting in large number of negative ions. This accelerates intracellular electrical activity which improves blood circulation, vaginal enzyme content, promotes increased acid secretion and strengthens women self-protection capability. The antibacterial action eliminates odor and protects from itching. This high-technology product prevents internal diseases to ensure your reproductive health.
Benefits of Longrich Sanitary Pads/Panty liners in Cameroon
- Prevents toilet infections
- Serves as an anti tumor
- Presence of anions helps to treat infections and kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Eliminate odor, itching and reduces stress in women
- Relieves menstrual discomfort due to infections
- Prevents urinary tract infections
- Helps to reduce pains of arthritis and rheumatism.
Characteristics of Longrich Panty liner in Cameroon
- Far Infrared: This can stimulate local blood circulation, prevent gynecological diseases and relieve dysmenorrhea. It can prevent and help treat men’s prostate conditions and hemorrhoids. Men from age 40 are advised to use the panty liners. It can absorb foot sweat and eliminate foot odor.
- Magnetic Energy: Magnetic force can prolong life. It enhances blood circulation, the vitality cells, speeds up discharges of toxins during periods, increases bio-enzymes in the vagina and helps to raise the acidity of secretions making them more resistant to infection. The magnetic power napkin contains magnetic, electric, light, and heat energy; this energy is referred to as magnetic power. The materials in these magnetic napkins apply negative ions, far infrared and other high-tech means processed into chips and used in the sanitary napkins to become functional products. It has antibacterial odor elimination, blood circulation acceleration and other effects, for the prevention and treatment of gynecological diseases; hence it is called a functional magnetic power sanitary napkin.
- Anions: Negative ions are acclaimed as “vitamins of life” and “guard of the human body”. They purify the air and increase the amount of oxygen and moisture. Friction can prompt prompt the anion strip on the napkin or panty liner to release anions (4,000-6,000/cm2) which can purify/clean the vagina and prevent the breeding of anaerobic bacteria during menses, thus eliminating odor, preventing itching and resisting bacteria.
Longrich Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil Softgels in Cameroon has the following characteristics
- Completely natural. Sea buckthorn is a 100％natural product extracted from the seeds of sea buckthorn. It contains VE that is more than100 times stronger than synthetic VE (natural VE contains four kinds of totaxin, namely, α, β, γ, δ; synthetic VE contains only a totaxin; the anti-oxidation effect of a totaxin is more than 100 times stronger than a totaxin).
- High enrichment. One ton of sea buckthorn seeds can be extracted from 20 tons of sea buckthorn berries. One ton of sea buckthorn berry oil can be extracted from 20 tons of sea buckthorn seeds. That’s to say, 100kg of sea buckthorn berries are required to produce 250ml of sea buckthorn berry oil.
- High-tech extraction technology. Sea buckthorn berry oil uses internationally advanced, supercritical CO2 extracting technology during production. Effectively protect the active ingredients in the material cannot be damaged. High extraction rate and high purity.
- There is different function between a soft capsule of sea buckthorn berry oil and a soft capsule of sea buckthorn Ganzhifu.Sea buckthorn berry oil is rich in palmitoleic acid and is effective in caring for and protecting the stomach. Sea buckthorn Ganzhifu takes sea buckthorn seed oil as the main ingredient,which contains relatively more unsaturated fatty acids, and is effective in caring for and protecting the liver.
People with low immunity or suffering from chemical-induced liver and kidney damages.
Each 100mg contains; vitamin E 105mg, carotenoid 165mg.
Place in a cool, dry place, keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
Sea buckthorn fruit oil, Gelatin Purified water Glycerol.
LONGRICH FERTILITY SUPPLEMENTS.
Libao- Male Fertility Supplement by Longrich is a male fertility supplement that is formulated for the treatment and cure of male fertility issues like low sperm count, low libido, weak erection, premature ejaculation, etc. without any side effects.
Having a baby is generally a simple and natural experience. However, for some couples it can be difficult to conceive a child.
As a male, your fertility generally depends on the quantity and quality of your sperm. If the number of sperm you ejaculate is low, or if the sperm are of a poor quality, it will be difficult, and in some cases impossible, to get a woman pregnant.
If you’ve been trying to get a woman pregnant without success for a period of 12 months, and you’ve been having sex at least twice a week, then get Longrich Libao Capsules.
What is the Work of Libao- Male Fertility Supplement?
- It Cures All Forms of Infertility in Men such as Low Sperm Count, Poor Sperm Motility, Abnormal Sperm Production, Premature Ejaculation, Erectile Dysfunction, etc.
- It is Super Effective for Retrograde Ejaculation Cure.
- It is The Best Treatment For Impotence Most Especially When It is Combined With other supplements.
- It Prevents and Fights Cancer
- It slows down Aging which ensures good health and longevity
- It Eliminates All The Discomfort Associated With any form of Gastrointestinal Disorders whether acute or chronic
Uses of Libao- Male Fertility Supplement
- It is used to Increase Sperm Production, Improve Sperm Count and Quality of Sperm Produced.
- It is used to Increase Sex Drive of men with Low Libido.
- It is used to Eliminate Impotency in men.
- It helps in treating Leukemia (Cancer of the blood and bone marrow.
- It is used to enhance sexual performance.
- It can be used for treating stiffness, e.g. arthritis.
Benefits of Libao- Male Fertility Supplement
- Helps To Prevent Sperm Ageing in Men.
- Increases Sexual Performance.
- Ideal for men with quick tiring body.
- It Eliminates Fatigue.
- Improves sleep.
- It strengthens the immune system and the activities of sperm.
- Improves the functioning of the male reproductive system in all ramifications.
- It treats impotence, kidney disease, chronic inflammation of the testicles.
- Helps in the treatment of down syndrome.
- Corrects and treats fertility problems in men.
- Can penetrate the bone to expel pathogenic wind.
Ingredients of Longrich Libao- Male Fertility Supplement
The followings are Longrich Libao Ingredients:
Zaocys dhumnades is commonly called as Zaocys, Zaocys, for Colubridae Zaocys belongs to the larger nonpoisonous snake of the bodily form, is distributed widely in China, lives in hilly country, stenophagy Serpentis class, with batrachia (staple food), Eremiatis argi, Fish, muroid etc. for food.Because habitat destruction and the mankind catch and kill in a large number, current field survivorship quantity subtracts greatly, should protect.Zaocys can be used as medicine.Cure mainly: dispel the wind, dredging collateral, relieving convulsion.For rheumatoid arthritis stubborn, numbness contracture, apoplexy facial hemiparalysis, hemiplegia, tic spasm, tetanus, leprosy scabies, scrofula malignant boil.
Agkistrodon halys is a taxonomic synonym that may refer to: Gloydius halys, a.k.a. the Siberian pit viper, a venomous pitviper species found within a wide range that stretches from Russia, east of the Urals, eastwards through China and also includes the southern Ryukyu Islands.
In the Ben Cao Gang Mu (1590 A.D.) by Li Shizhen, it was said that “Agkistrodon penetrates the bone to expel the pathogenic wind and alleviate convulsion and is the essential material for wind arthralgia, convulsion, scabies and malignant scabies—because it travels everywhere, outward to the skin and inward to the viscera.” It was noted in Illustrated Materia Medica that “Agkistrodon has a quicker effect in treating wind syndrome than that of other snakes.”
Snakes are also used in the treatment of cancer. The small agkistrodon is a common ingredient in modern treatments, especially for leukemia. A combination of Agkistrodon halys and Natrix trigrina (water snake), in the form of a powder (3–5 grams per day), is used as an adjunct to herbal decoctions and drugs to treat hepatoma.
How Effective is Longrich Libao- Male Fertility Supplement
If you are still wondering how effective is Longrich Libao, then I am here to announce to you that the effectiveness of Longrich Libao cannot be over-emphasized.
With the avalanche of indisputable testimonies from patients that have actually used the product, it is pertinent to conclude that Longrich Libao male fertility supplement is Super Effective.
Although the product has been rated to have 92% Effectiveness Rate, the truth is that there is no single person that has used the product without it working.
In conclusion, Longrich Libao male fertility supplement is 100% effective for men with fertility issues.
Dosage of Longrich Libao- Male Fertility Supplement
The dosage for Longrich Libao is four (4) capsules per day all to be taken in the night.
How to Use Longrich Libao- Male Fertility Supplement
In case you are wondering how to use Libao, here is a prescription on how to take Longrich Libao for maximum effectivenss.
Take it with lukewarm water. Don’t Take it with Cold Water!
Side Effects of Longrich Libao- Male Fertility Supplement
There is no significant side effects of Libao.
In other words, there is nothing like Longrich Libao Side Effects.
Warning! The product is not suitable for children and women.
These products have been Approved by FDA, NAFDAC & Other International Bodies
1 thought on “Infertility, causes and fast treatment in Cameroon”
After reading your article, I have some doubts about gate.io. I don’t know if you’re free? I would like to consult with you. thank you.